Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Different Ways to Earn Online

In our time today, lots of opportunities are coming with the use of purely internet and computers. There are lots of ways to earn money online which makes it very  possible for almost anyone with any kind of experience, background and knowledge to make a living or at least make a little extra money working on the Internet. Let us count the ways.


Here are my top sources of online income. I had started with these and I can readily extend my help for those who wants to try and don't have any ideas.

  1. Being involve in Online Revenue Sharing Program. Yes this is my top most recommended that almost anyone can start with. This is what I call a job which you make your money work for you. A program called JustBeenPaid where you make your money earn 2% everyday  resulting to an increase of 150% after 81 days.  Lots of  people are being sketical at first with this including me, but one thing that made me join here is that I discovered that it belongs to the top 200 most visited website globally according to alexa (website for traffic source). And millions of people all over the world are in it. If you tell me this is a scam, you may join their "1 Million dollar challenge" and if you'd proven it, you are an instant millionaire. 
  2.  Being a freelancer. Many websites for online jobs are available and the most well known for me are odesk, and Elance. Varieties of work are available based on your specialization. As for me, I am a graphics designer and photo editor. I always line up myself under this. You may choose any which you can provide.  Just explore the website and search under job categories where you can take work from. They inlude, accounting, bookkeeping, data entry, programming, graphics designing or video and photo editor. If you are good at a certain job, try applying. If you are not hired at first, try again. Just consider it as a real job on the outside world. 
  3. Blogging or website building. How does this earn money?  They earn through adsense and some private website advertisement. This is the most basic way. Anybody can do this. If you don't have yet a money for hosting your real website, you can go for free blogging website. One I can recommend is blogger. If you gathered at least 10 articles, Google adsense can credit your blog to have adsense. When people click the ads on your blog, goolge will pay you for the number of clicks they get. This is the reason why on  freelancing websites, many are looking for article writers, They want people to fill up their blogs for them. But hey! it's your choice if you want to write for them or create a blog and write for yourself!
  4. Internet Marketing. In here you pay and make the internet 
Those 3 are my top and I am involve with them. In fact, they are my only source of income right now. Here are the other ways which I have not tried yet but had heard other who did this.
  1. Paid Blogging. Writers do have a lot of ways to earn online. This is different from the above mentioned in a way that you will join here some site which will pay you upon writing and creating a blog.  Samples are  Ciao.co.uk  and reviewme. You are required to set-up a blog and write a review about a certain product or website or company site. They will pay you for the review you write about them. 
  2. PAID to CLICK (PTC). This is the most common which we see online. The easiest yet probably the cheapest source of income. I don't know if this can even sustain your everyday expenses though... In here, you will join PTC websites where they will show you a lot of advertisement. You are required to click each advertisement and you will be paid accordingly upon doing so.  This is a way of the online websites and advertisers to draw online traffic from people aiming to earn money from home. Advertiser pay for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.
  3. Selling Pictures online. If you are a photographer or a reserved artist, try to sell you work of arts on websites buying this. They will advertise your work and you get paid for your every works that other people bought. One growing site is Artflakes. I recently tried to upload my instagram photos there. 
  4.  Fiverr. It  is a site where you can make anything, do anything for the cost of $5 USD. You can register for free and create your gig according to your liking. I have not tried this yet but my husband has created a lot of gigs already and earned almost $200. 

No comments:

Post a Comment